The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Share | 

In Need of More Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder

PostSubject: In Need of More Members   Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello again everyone, Nimhster here with a new topic.

It's been awhile since there has been a post on this forum and I understand that everybody has a life and has better things to do in their own time. I remember when I started the first NIMH Lodge and it took awhile for new members to join. Unfortunately with a neglectful free forum hosting service provider not paying the bills and causing all free forums to be dropped from service without notice, I've lost contact with more than 80% of the registered users on the first board. I've used archive.org's Wayback Machine to see if I can get any of the members' emails, but no luck.

This board is almost two months old and so far it's going quite well. The problem is is that there are only five of us and it seems to get lonely and quiet here, so I came to propose an idea to get the message across. If anyone is registered on other forums like this one, you can (if you want to) put a link that directs users who are also fans of NIMH to this board in your forum description. If the forum owner allows it I assume. If you know anyone who is interested in NIMH, classic animation or just likes to talk with others in general, don't hesitate to notify them of this board! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Neofox
NIMH Lodge Moderator

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Yeah, I've noticed it has been kind of quiet here lately. Quiet and lonely. Hope things pick up soon. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile

In Need of More Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: Announcements-
Jump to: