The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Site Update June 22, 2015 8:55 PM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Site Update June 22, 2015 8:55 PM Empty
PostSubject: Site Update June 22, 2015 8:55 PM   Site Update June 22, 2015 8:55 PM EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello again everybody! Today I am bringing you a rather small update today to show that the website is still alive and kicking!

I have taken down the NIMH Screen Grabs page due to not working on it for years and it needs an overhaul in general. All but a few of the images that I have uploaded came from Simon's Thorn Valley website and I will be deleting them all when I get around to taking my own screenshots from my DVD copy of NIMH. I plan to use Google's new Photos feature, and possibly have the images linked from there. This will save storage use on my webs.com account and leave room for other files in the near future.

I was given an official banner made by the owner of The Secret of NIMH Source to link up their page with mine on the links page. Check it out! Very Happy

Site Update for June 22, 2015 8:55 PM:

NIMH Screen Grabs
-Taken down for an overhaul due to not receiving an update for several years and using a majority of the screenshots from Simon's Thorn Valley website. The page will return when I come up with a new page structure and upload my own screenshots of the film.

Links
-Added a banner and link for The Secret of NIMH Source fansite.

The NIMH Lodge
-Removed the page story and made minor structural changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com

Site Update June 22, 2015 8:55 PM
Page 1 of 1