The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Share | 

NIMH's 33rd Anniversary Site Update July 2, 2015 8:48 PM

Go down 
The NIMH Lodge Founder

PostSubject: NIMH's 33rd Anniversary Site Update July 2, 2015 8:48 PM   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 pm

It's The Secret of NIMH's 33rd anniversary today, making it the perfect time to roll out another update. I was hoping to get some more work done, but due to some changes in my schedule, I focused primarily on some much needed site maintenance.

Though there may not be much to mention in this small update, I have been working on a NIMH-themed forum skin and a logo to make this board more visually appealing. I have to create more assets and adjust the colors first before I can show any previews, so be sure to check back often!

NIMH's 33rd Anniversary Site Update for July 2, 2015 8:48 PM:

General Website Maintenance:
-Deleted all previous NIMH Screen Grabs pages and pictures to prepare for the overhaul of the page.
-Freed up 15+ MB of site storage.
-Some grammar and spelling fixes.

Fan Art:
-Added a description for Darla.
-Removed the page story and replaced it with details on how to request your artwork to be submitted to the site.

Site owner of The Secret of NIMH Fandom Website and the administrator of the new NIMH Lodge Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIMH's 33rd Anniversary Site Update July 2, 2015 8:48 PM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: Nimhster's Secret of NIMH Fandom Website-
Jump to: