The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM Empty
PostSubject: Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM   Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Coinciding with today's website update, the forum has received a few minor changes as well.

For the past week, I have been experimenting with the forum host's built-in forum skin editor to create a NIMH-themed skin. It has been at the bottom of my priority list for the longest time, but having recently completing my college course, I found time to begin working on a more visually appealing skin. So far, I have created some assets and some basic colors to match the theme. However, there are still plenty of icons that need to be made to replace the ones that come with the default skin.

The current plan is to create a basic skin based off of Mrs. Brisby's amulet. When it's ready for use and if it gets decent criticism, I will possibly plan another NIMH-themed skin based off of a character or location from the film. Stay tuned for a preview!

Forum update #7 July 2, 2015 9:19 PM:

-Added a custom Favicon for the forum. You may have to clear your browser cache to see it!
-Added several forum icon assets to use for the upcoming NIMH-themed forum skin!
-Added, renamed and rearranged positions to the forum post ranks. You can see the updated list in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM   Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Nimhster wrote:
Coinciding with today's website update, the forum has received a few minor changes as well.

For the past week, I have been experimenting with the forum host's built-in forum skin editor to create a NIMH-themed skin. It has been at the bottom of my priority list for the longest time, but having recently completing my college course, I found time to begin working on a more visually appealing skin. So far, I have created some assets and some basic colors to match the theme. However, there are still plenty of icons that need to be made to replace the ones that come with the default skin.

The current plan is to create a basic skin based off of Mrs. Brisby's amulet. When it's ready for use and if it gets decent criticism, I will possibly plan another NIMH-themed skin based off of a character or location from the film. Stay tuned for a preview!

Forum update #7 July 2, 2015 9:19 PM:

-Added a custom Favicon for the forum. You may have to clear your browser cache to see it!
-Added several forum icon assets to use for the upcoming NIMH-themed forum skin!
-Added, renamed and rearranged positions to the forum post ranks. You can see the updated list in this thread.

Nice Icon!  I can see it in the tab!  Looking forward to seeing the rest of the new skin come together. Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum Update: July 2, 2015 9:19 PM
Page 1 of 1