The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Nimhster's SoN Fandom Website 10 Year Anniversary! June 20, 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Nimhster's SoN Fandom Website 10 Year Anniversary! June 20, 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Nimhster's SoN Fandom Website 10 Year Anniversary! June 20, 2016   Nimhster's SoN Fandom Website 10 Year Anniversary! June 20, 2016 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 pm

On this day, ten years ago, I created the Secret of NIMH Fandom Website to share my ever-growing interest in The Secret of NIMH. So much has happened in the past ten years since this site's creation and I am happy with what I have managed to accomplish up to this point. I completed the last few years of elementary, graduated from high school, earned an electrical certificate at a local community college and recently landed a job in the same field of practice. I grew up with my website for almost half of my entire life, and I plan to continue maintaining it until the end of my time. It's been a long ride, but it has only just begun. Thumbs up

I would like to personally thank everyone that has supported me and my website for the past ten years of my involvement with the NIMH fandom and look forward to contributing more for many years to come! I have many things planned for this forum and the site in the long run, so be sure to check back as often as possible!

Although I have no major updates planned for this special day, I will be reuploading all existing photos I have up on my website to my Google Drive account. The reason for this is that a few years ago, photobucket's direct linking system became glitched and would show the image in photobucket's image browser, rather than showing the photo alone. With Google Drive, you are given a generous amount of 15GB storage and direct linking works with no glitches from what I have been testing. Transferring all of the images will take awhile, so expect rolling updates to my website for the next few weeks and report any broken links! Very Happy

Not all of the pictures on my site have been transferred over to my Google Drive yet, but as of today, here is what I have managed to get done;

Nimhster's Secret of NIMH Fandom Website 10th Anniversary Site Update for June 20, 2016 7:59 PM:

NIMH Merchandise > Apparel, Books & Toys
-Redirected all of the colored NIMH Comic Book pages to my Google Drive. Original artwork pages transfer in progress.
-All links for the colored NIMH Comic Book pages should now properly open a new tab or window.
-Fixes to grammar and spelling.

The NIMH Lodge
-Removed a broken image.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com

Nimhster's SoN Fandom Website 10 Year Anniversary! June 20, 2016
Page 1 of 1