The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Website Shutdown Without Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Website Shutdown Without Warning Empty
PostSubject: Website Shutdown Without Warning   Website Shutdown Without Warning EmptyFri May 17, 2019 4:39 pm

It appears that www.webs.com has shut down my website without giving me any warning or reason. I have contacted support and it seems that there is nothing that they can do to retrieve any of the files or pages. Thankfully, I have kept back ups of everything and I will be checking if archive.org has taken any snapshots of my site so I can easily recreate everything when I find a new host.

The site may be dead for now, but this won't be permanent and it may not be so bad starting with a clean slate. It may be awhile before I find another host. I have plans to rename and completely remake the whole site, as it really never had information about The Secret of NIMH itself and was more of a memorabilia gallery than anything.

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Website Shutdown Without Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Shutdown Without Warning   Website Shutdown Without Warning EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:29 am

Hey everyone, just making this post as a buffer to keep the forum from getting shut down for inactivity. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to bring the website back any time soon as I am currently swamped with work and trade school homework. Sometime in the near future, I do plan to revive the site on a new paid host rather than a free website hosting service, given that most free hosts nowadays are not so friendly any more. As I stated last time: stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com

Website Shutdown Without Warning
Page 1 of 1