The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Here's Pennsylvania Jones!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

Here's Pennsylvania Jones! Empty
PostSubject: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi there! Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. Those who go to Thorn Valley should know that I'm a regular there.

I'm working with a few other TV Members on a fanfic called "The War of Thorn Valley," though I think I'm better with making videos than writing stories.

I'm looking forward to posting here! Very Happy

Steven

Last edited by Pennsylvania Jones on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of shameless plug of my videos.)
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 am

Hello and welcome to the New NIMH Lodge forums Steven, glad to have you here with us! I'm looking forward to reading your fanfic so post it in the FanFiction section when it's done! Wink As for your videos, I must say that you've done an excellent job ripping and fixing NIMH's rough complete score. I haven't touched the MIDI file you requested for awhile now, but I promise you I'll get back to it sooner or later!

Again, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

Nimhster wrote:
Hello and welcome to the New NIMH Lodge forums Steven, glad to have you here with us! I'm looking forward to reading your fanfic so post it in the FanFiction section when it's done! Wink As for your videos, I must say that you've done an excellent job ripping and fixing NIMH's rough complete score. I haven't touched the MIDI file you requested for awhile now, but I promise you I'll get back to it sooner or later!

Again, welcome to the forums!

Boy, do I have a long way to go for the fanfiction, I'm still only a fraction of the way through the first draft! Embarassed

I do appreciate that you like my Rough Complete Score for NIMH, though. And yes, I was wondering about the MIDI file. Please, take your time, I can wait as long as I have to for it. Here's Pennsylvania Jones! Cheerful

And thank you for the warm welcome! Here's Pennsylvania Jones! Thumbsup

Steven
Back to top Go down
Desert Mouse
Farm Rat
Desert Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 am

Welcome Pennsylvania Jones, I have seen some of your works at Thorn Valley Smile
Back to top Go down
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Desert Mouse wrote:
Welcome Pennsylvania Jones, I have seen some of your works at Thorn Valley Smile

My video works or my writings?

Steven
Back to top Go down
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Pennsylvania Jones wrote:
Desert Mouse wrote:

My video works or my writings?

Steven

Oh, shoot, I may never get my answer to this question. Crying or Very sad

Steven
Back to top Go down
Neofox
NIMH Lodge Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 am

The world may never know... Razz
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

I've liked your works very much, but I still have to read your writings. Do you post them all on Thorn Valley or do you post some on other sites as well?

Last edited by Nimhster on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

The rough draft for War of Thorn Valley is pretty far inside a thread on the Thorn Valley forum. I think it starts on Page 6 of The Making of War of Thorn Valley.

Steven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Pennsylvania Jones!   Here's Pennsylvania Jones! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's Pennsylvania Jones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: New Comers-
Jump to: