The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Contact Sman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayn
Mousekin
Jayn

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 am

Hey can anyone contact Siman over at the Thorn Valley forum and tell him to contact me. I lost my password and I can't get back in..

Last edited by Jayn on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 pm

I've had the same problem with losing my password and asking for a new one. Simon said that the password system on the forum is down and is currently looking into the problem. I'll try and get a hold of him for you.
EDIT:
I've just noticed that you've got your password problem sorted out, do you want me to lock this thread?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Jayn
Mousekin
Jayn

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Well actually I knew what my password was but some weird reason it kept sayig it didn't match the username or something. It wasn't till I put it in without a lowercase that it worked..
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Mousekin
Jayn

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Also I want to point out that the Email system over at Thorn Valley isn't working ether.. I didn't get a email notifying me there was a new reply
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Jayn wrote:
Also I want to point out that the Email system over at Thorn Valley isn't working ether.. I didn't get a email notifying me there was a new reply
Yes, both the email and the password retrieving system are both broken. Simon may fix them in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Jayn
Mousekin
Jayn

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Actually the password recovery system had been broken for some time. I tried to reset my password about 6 months ago but it kept saying my Username and email didn't match even though I put it in correctly, it was dumb luck that I was able to log in. Please notify Simon to fix it..
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Jayn wrote:
Actually the password recovery system had been broken for some time. I tried to reset my password about 6 months ago but it kept saying my Username and email didn't match even though I put it in correctly, it was dumb luck that I was able to log in. Please notify Simon to fix it..
I had emailed Simon to ask for a new password for the forums about a month ago and he's aware that the password recovery system is broken. Hopefully it can be fixed soon as there might be more people on there trying to log in again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contact Sman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Sman   Contact Sman Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact Sman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: The Lounge-
Jump to: