The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

*drops a pin*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neofox
NIMH Lodge Moderator

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:08 am

Wow, I forgot how quiet this place was.  Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:36 pm

I've been wondering where everyone has gone to as well. I just started a third college class just recently and I have been busy as ever with a massive backlog of homework that I have to get done. I've been checking back on this forum each week to see if any one has posted anything but no one has for the past few months. One recent post came from a spammer that had recently joined and posted once before being banned. I was hoping it was going to be a friendly new face.Neutral I've also noticed a few more people have joined, but haven't posted a message or returned to visit the board. I hope that more of the original members we've once had find their way back here and join us again to keep up the activity here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Neofox
NIMH Lodge Moderator

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Yeah, I confess I almost forgot about this place for a few months.  Then I saw it while I was somewhat cleaning out my bookmarks list and decided to stop by to see it hasn't changed since the last time I visited.

In more NIMH-related news, we recently converted part of our basement into a home theater, complete with 70" 3DTV and 5.1 surround sound system.  I think I might have to buy a Blu-Ray of NIMH and get the full theatrical experience on it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Neofox wrote:
In more NIMH-related news, we recently converted part of our basement into a home theater, complete with 70" 3DTV and 5.1 surround sound system.  I think I might have to buy a Blu-Ray of NIMH and get the full theatrical experience on it. Wink
Sounds great! I have won a Blu-Ray player from my high school graduation party last year and I have yet to get NIMH in Blu-Ray format. My dad had upgraded our living room system a couple of years ago and I'd imagine the surround sound would accompany the film quite well. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Neofox
NIMH Lodge Moderator

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:10 pm

My thoughts exactly.  Remastered video and surround sound audio should be pretty close to what the theater experience was.
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Posting in this thread because this post of mine doesn't really need one of it's own.

I just thought I would come in and shed some light that my site and forum are not dead! Wink There won't be another update to my site or forum for awhile for two reasons:

1) I've been called in for jury duty recently, and I still have not been given a date of service. So, I may be playing a game of phone tag for a few weeks. And...
2) My free website hoster, webs.com, has recently released a new update of their SiteBuilder to version 3. I have tried updating a few things on my site with it and the results of updating several paragraphs and images led to buggy results. While the developers iron out the glitches and bugs, I will continue to use their outdated SiteBuilder 2 for the time being.

As always, be sure to check back every now and then!
Back to top Go down
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 am

Nimhster wrote:
Posting in this thread because this post of mine doesn't really need one of it's own.

I just thought I would come in and shed some light that my site and forum are not dead! Wink There won't be another update to my site or forum for awhile for two reasons:

1) I've been called in for jury duty recently, and I still have not been given a date of service. So, I may be playing a game of phone tag for a few weeks. And...
2) My free website hoster, webs.com, has recently released a new update of their SiteBuilder to version 3. I have tried updating a few things on my site with it and the results of updating several paragraphs and images led to buggy results. While the developers iron out the glitches and bugs, I will continue to use their outdated SiteBuilder 2 for the time being.

As always, be sure to check back every now and then!

Well, good luck with the Jury Duty! Be sure to make the wisest choice! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*drops a pin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *drops a pin*   *drops a pin* Empty

Back to top Go down

*drops a pin*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: The Lounge-
Jump to: