The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Anybody here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaybie Jarrett
Mousekin

Anybody here? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody here?   Anybody here? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 pm

So...hi.  

I don't know if anyone will actually remember me , but I used to hang out around NIMH sites when I was a kid, on some of the old forums usually annoying the older fans.  I had bad taste back then and loved the sequel (I have since realized all of it's horribleness and now I understand why everybody hated it.) but hey I was ,like,twelve gimme a break.  I remember I bothered y'all with all my crazy ideas and stupid crossovers.  (I think my earliest handles were...jewel5  and Hazy Dreamstar.) 

Anyway, I don't know why I came back here, except a strong wave of nostalgia. I'm twenty four now and I'm still in a few fandoms (Harry Potter and Danny Phantom and MLP)  while also moving on to writing a lot of original stuff including my own fiction work. 

(also  I tried the Thorn Valley forum but I've been having a hell of a time figuring how to get my confirmation email. I keep trying to resend it but an error always comes up.)
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Anybody here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody here?   Anybody here? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Ah, glad to see a familiar veteran from the old Thorn Valley Forums! Welcome to the new NIMH Lodge, Jaybie!

I was about the same age when I got into NIMH and made a lot of nonsense posts on Thorn Valley as well, so you're not alone. Smile I guess it's to be expected when someone young finds great interest in a particular subject or hobby and is excited to talk about it with others. Nothing wrong with it!

If you'd like, I could try getting a hold of Simon for you and let him know about the issue you are having with his new board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Jaybie Jarrett
Mousekin

Anybody here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody here?   Anybody here? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 am

Oh?  that would be great , much thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Anybody here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody here?   Anybody here? EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Jaybie Jarrett wrote:
Oh?  that would be great , much thanks.
You are welcome. I just sent him the message today and he is aware of the problem. The problem should be resolved soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Sponsored content

Anybody here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody here?   Anybody here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: New Comers-
Jump to: