The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

It's Me... NIMHmaniac

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NIMHmaniac
Mousekin

It's Me...  NIMHmaniac Empty
PostSubject: It's Me... NIMHmaniac   It's Me...  NIMHmaniac EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi fellow NIMHfans,
  Some of you may remember me from the old Thorn Valley forum.  I am currently on the new Thorn Valley forum and I hope to make some friends on this forum as well.  I apologize for being away so long, but there were some issues some of which are deeply personal that I had to attend to.  At any rate, I'am here now and I hope that you will accept my company as I accept yours.  We may not agree on every issue that comes to pass, but I do hope that we can be civil in our discussions

Your Longtime Friend:-)
NIMHmaniac 
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

PostSubject: Re: It's Me... NIMHmaniac   It's Me...  NIMHmaniac EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Welcome to the New NIMH Lodge forums NIMHManiac! It's great to see you again! Activity around here has been minimal unfortunately, and we're always looking for returnees and new members. Glad to have you back! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: It's Me... NIMHmaniac   It's Me...  NIMHmaniac EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Hey there, Maniac! Good to have you here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Me... NIMHmaniac   It's Me...  NIMHmaniac Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Me... NIMHmaniac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: New Comers-
Jump to: