The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Optional Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

Optional Music Empty
PostSubject: Optional Music   Optional Music EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm

One thing I find mildly irritating about the Rebirth Maximum NIMH Site is that the MIDI file for Flying Dreams plays suddenly and constantly. It's not that it's a particularly bad MIDI file, I do like it, but I usually like to play my own music while I'm at the computer, and once this MIDI file plays, it clashes with whatever I'm playing. Perhaps the NIMH Media area could have a MIDI section and that MIDI file could be moved there? Optional Music Blush

Steven
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Optional Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Music   Optional Music EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm

I do agree that the MIDI file can get quite annoying if it played on every page. I'll limit it to a few pages tomorrow after I get back from school in the afternoon.

EDIT:
The requested update has been applied to the site. This thread has been locked upon completion of the request. If you would like this thread to be reopened, please PM me Steven. Wink

EDIT 2:
Thread moved to the Exempt Topics board on October 9, 2012 2:34 PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com

Optional Music
Page 1 of 1