The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Share | 

Site Update November 5, 2012 8:11 PM

Go down 
The NIMH Lodge Founder

PostSubject: Site Update November 5, 2012 8:11 PM    Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:12 pm

I have finally found some time in my busy schedule to bring you all another update! It's not much, but it's a small improvement. The next update might be for the What Is NIMH? page, but I haven't quite decided yet. I am always open for suggestions, so post in the 'Requests' board to share your thoughts!

Site update for November 5, 2012 8:11 PM:
-Added the Original Soundtrack CD United Kingdom Version along with 4 photos in the Theatrical/VHS/DVD section.
-Changed the font style, redone the Guestbook page text and added contact information regarding site contributions.
-Minor changes to the Guestbook's page structure.
-Removed the NIMH Merchandise page story and replaced it with a more fitting general page description.
-Revised item descriptions for The Pendants, The Original Soundtrack CD 1982 and The Official NIMH Movie Posters in the Theatrical/VHS/DVD section.

Site owner of The Secret of NIMH Fandom Website and the administrator of the new NIMH Lodge Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Site Update November 5, 2012 8:11 PM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: Nimhster's Secret of NIMH Fandom Website-
Jump to: