The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Happy Back To The Future Day!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

Happy Back To The Future Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Back To The Future Day!!!   Happy Back To The Future Day!!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:16 am

Today, October 21st, 2015, is the day Doc Brown brought Marty McFly into the future! Many BTTF Fans (Including me and my family) are celebrating by watching the movies today! Very Happy

EDIT: 88th Post in the Lounge Section! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

PostSubject: Re: Happy Back To The Future Day!!!   Happy Back To The Future Day!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 pm

I don't think I have ever watched one of the films all of the way through, but I enjoy viewing them when they are playing on television! One day I am going to have to sit down and watch them all from start to finish. Smile

In celebration of BTTF day, PepsiCo. had released the film's "Pepsi Perfect" soft drink. They recently announced that they will be producing more so if you're a big fan, you will have a second chance to get one!

Last edited by Nimhster on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com
Pennsylvania Jones
NIMH Test Subject
Pennsylvania Jones

PostSubject: Re: Happy Back To The Future Day!!!   Happy Back To The Future Day!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Nimhster wrote:
I don't think I have ever watched one of the films all of the way through, but I enjoy viewing them when they are playing on television! One day I am going to have to sit down and watch them all from start to finish. Smile

In celebration of BTTF day, PepsiCo. had released the film's "Pepsi Perfect" soft drink. They recently announced that they will be producing more so if you're a big fan, you will have a second chance to get one!

Indeed, a lot of companies that were promoted in the film returned the favor for the occasion.  Nike is doing a run of MAG shoes that even have the automated laces from the movie!  The proceeds are going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. Smile

Pizza Hut didn't provide a dehydrated pizza, but last night my family ordered a pizza that had the same toppings as the one in the movie: Half-and-Half Pepperoni and Green Bell Pepper!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Back To The Future Day!!!   Happy Back To The Future Day!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Back To The Future Day!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: The Lounge-
Jump to: