The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Share | 

Site Update April 3, 2014 7:07 PM

Go down 
The NIMH Lodge Founder

PostSubject: Site Update April 3, 2014 7:07 PM   Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Greetings everyone, time to clean the dust that has gathered on the site. It has been exactly one year since I released an update until today! This update is to show that I still have plenty of interest in the NIMH fandom and the website itself. My entry into college was the primary factor for a year of no updates, as well as some procrastination and other distractions. My Bad / Whoops Anyway, I have returned with a small update aimed at revising item descriptions and numerous grammar corrections. The rest of the site's wording will eventually be updated these coming months as well as a few more items! Smile 

Site Update April 3, 2014 7:07 PM:

Changes NIMH Merchandise > Apparel, Books & Toys:

• Added the missing back cover scan for the NIMH Comic Book previously hosted on Maximum NIMH!
  • Revised the item descriptions for the NIMH Comic Book, The Plushies, Mrs. Brisby's Remembering Game, and The Busy Play Bag.
  • Fixed several links not opening a new tab or window.

Site owner of The Secret of NIMH Fandom Website and the administrator of the new NIMH Lodge Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Site Update April 3, 2014 7:07 PM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NIMH Lodge :: Nimhster's Secret of NIMH Fandom Website-
Jump to: