The NIMH Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NIMH Lodge

A new and improved Lodge for NIMH fans everywhere!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 18, 2015 - There is a new Secret of NIMH website called The Secret of NIMH Source. Take a look!

Forum Update: October 5, 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimhster
The NIMH Lodge Founder
Nimhster

Forum Update: October 5, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Update: October 5, 2014   Forum Update: October 5, 2014 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Time to brush the dust off of this forum as I have a few updates to announce. Smile

As some of you may already know, I have been in college for quite some time and my schedule is quite hectic to say the least. Any time that I have is usually spent playing games rather than updating my site, so I'll admit my guilt there. My Bad / Whoops I should be able to update the website again sometime in late November. So as usual, stay tuned!

Today, I had decided to make a few changes that gives a little more power to registered members and a few other tweaks that make the forum browsing experience easier to use. One of them includes the ability to upload and download attachments included in forum posts. Members can upload documents, photos, short video clips, sounds, and folders.

I have also enabled the Facebook 'Like' button feature. The button appears to the far top-right side of the topic's title.

You can now post about any bugs or problems in the Requests board that you have run into while browsing my NIMH Fandom Website or in the NIMH Lodge forums!

Some rules have also been updated, so be sure to read up on them again here!

Forum update #5 October 5, 2014:
-Added the ability for members to upload attachments.
-Added Facebook 'Like' button feature.
-Added Rule #11 in accordance with the attachment system.
-Revised rules 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 for clarification and to patch any loopholes.
-Revised some forum category descriptions.
-The Requests forum category can now be used to report bugs in the NIMH Lodge and my NIMH Fandom Website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimhster.webs.com

Forum Update: October 5, 2014
Page 1 of 1